For your convenience and information, we’ve listed some of our most frequently asked questions below, followed by our responses. If you’d like any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at:
RespireRx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
126 Valley Road, Suite C
Glen Rock, New Jersey 07452
Tel: (201) 444-4947
Email: [email protected]
- Where is RespireRx incorporated?
- Where is RespireRx’s corporate headquarters?
- What is your stock symbol?
- What is your stock’s CUSIP #?
- Do you have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- Do you anticipate paying a dividend?
- Can I purchase shares directly from the Company?
- Who is RespireRx’s Transfer Agent?
- I have lost my stock certificates. How can I replace them?
- Who should I notify in the event of a change of address?
- Who can help me with transferring my certificates into a trust or another name?
Do you anticipate paying a dividend?
The Company has historically not paid cash dividends to common shareholders. The Company presently intends to retain earnings, if any, for use in operation and expansion of its business, and therefore does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
Who should I notify in the event of a change of address?
You should contact AST Financial LLC at the address above if you own the shares directly. If your broker holds your shares, you should contact your broker.